What are the benefits of a NAMI membership?
All NAMI members receive the benefits of membership at all three levels of the organization, including:
* Membership is in the local affiliate, state organization, and NAMI national organizations.
* Eligibility to vote in all NAMI elections.
* A subscription to 'The Advocate', NAMI's quarterly magazine, as well as our newsletter The Messenger, NAMI-WM's voice on mental illness.
* Membership discounts from NAMI National on brochures, videos, promotional items, and registration at NAMI's annual convention and
many state and local conferences.
* Helps to sustain your local NAMI affiliate by continuing our services and events to help others affected by mental illness.
To become a member contact us by:
Mail: send check to NAMI-Western Massachusetts, 324A Springfield Street, Agawam, MA 01001 and label 'for membership'.
For a printable copy of The NAMI- Western Massachusetts Membership Form please click below: